Who can become member?
- All types of companies from Manufacturing, Automotive, Engineering, Energy, Agro-Based Industries, Electronics, Electricals, Realty, Construction, Textiles & Garments, Metal & Mining, Oil & Gas, Packaging, Paper, Plastic, Printing, Glass, Infrastructure, Capital Goods Manufacturer, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Technology & allied manufacturing industries.
- Companies from Exports, Imports, Service Sector, Education, IT, ICT, Fintech, Tourism, Sports, Retail, Distribution, Franchise, E-commerce, Trading, Logistics, Professional Services, Marketing, FMCG, Finance, Advertisement, Exhibitions, Property, Media, Financial, Private Equity, Venture Capital Funds, Research & Credit Rating Agencies, Hospitality, Furniture & Fixtures, Healthcare, Knowledge Based Industries and other Allied Service Industries & Business sector.
- Start-Ups, Young & Women Entrepreneurs.
- Senior Representatives of Mid – Corporate, Corporate, MNCs, Government PSU’s and Agencies, Banks, Financial Institutions from all departments
Download Membership Form
Membership Fee Includes:
- Participation in 12 or 24 meetings as per membership category
- Listing of company details in SME groups
- Exchange of Business Enquiries and Requirements
- Identification of new business & export opportunities
- Networking Breakfast & Lunch
- Presentation opportunity at meetings
- Circulation of business profile amongst participants
- List of Participants (Post Meeting)
- Guidance and Business Advisory Services
- Support to resolve issues and problems
- Annual Networking Cocktails & Gala Dinner
- Participation at activities of SME Chamber of India